Christian Education Hour is Sundays at 9:00 AM
(September – April)
(There is no Christian Education Hour during summer)
Christian Education for all ages is at 9:00 AM, and begins for the fall session – September 9, 2018. Christian Education classes offer further discussion and enriched fellowship. For more information on each class, Please click on one of the links for more information. Children and Youth, Adults
The children’s classes and locations are as follows:
- * Preschool (ages 3 & 4) – taught by Jay & Helen Proffitt – LL, 2nd hallway, last room on right
- * Pre-K / Kindergarten (ages 5 & 6) – taught by Jen Hawks, Deb Havel and Karen Hahn – LL, 2nd hallway, last classroom on left
- * 1st grade –taught by Katie Deike and Jeannie Jedlicka – LL, 2nd hallway, first room on left
- * 2nd&3rd grade – taught by Carol Richards and Kate Gordon – LL, 2nd hallway, first classroom on right
- * 4th&5th grade (Intermediate) – taught by Kera Recker, Brooke Dvorsky and Jill Schmidt – LL, 2nd hallway, second room on left
- 6th – 8th grade – taught by Sue Wilkinson & John McFarland – FLC, up stairs, first classroom on right
- 9th – 12th grade – taught by Jason Owen – FLC, up stairs, third classroom on right
On all Sundays children will meet in their classrooms: Preschool through 5th grade in the lower level of the church, and 6th grade through Adult meet in the Family Life Center (FLC).
* Children’s music is from 9:10-9:20 am (Preschool-5th grade). Children’s music (preschool thru 5th grade) is a part of Sunday School and kids will walk with their class to the large group room.
Everyone is welcome to join us! We have classes from 3-years-old to Adult. Click the following to see this year’s Sunday School Calendar.
REGISTRATION: We need to keep current on contact information for all children, so please take a moment to fill our a registration form for each new year. Just click on the following: Registration Form and submit it electronically, or you can get a hardcopy form to fill out on the first day your child attends class.
Co-teachers are needed in almost all classrooms. Teams of 3 teachers allow for more flexibility, so teachers can switch off and every teacher doesn’t have to be there every week. Please consider teaching, you will love it! High School students will receive Silver Cord hours for helping with Sunday School. Contact Jill Weetman at 319-330-8961 or email@example.com to help.
Adult Con.nect Groups (Connect with God, connect with others)
- Home Builders is a class that offers fellowship and biblical direction for your relationship with God, each other and your families, taught by Mike & Kim Turner. – FLC, up stairs, second classroom on right
- Wesley Class is challenging our faith through exploration, life-sharing, scripture, & discovery, taught by Phil & Tawnia Kakacek (9:10 am) – FLC, downstairs, first classroom on right
LL = Lower Level of Church, FLC = Family Life Center